Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer Coming to a Close!

I've been gone for a while!! Life has taken many twists and wonderful turns in the past 3 months!! My dad was in a serious car accident in May and I have been able to be with him and help him with his recovery as he lives with us until he is back on his feet.....retirement -yes I did it!! BUT now I am in full swing with my Longarm quilting business....I love it!!! I have joined 2 quilt guilds-Lakeview Quilt Guild and Mainland Morning Quilt Guild...completed several charity and auction quilts....I have started my first Block of the Month Club with Pinwheels and Posies -local quilt shop....and I started doing contract work back to my school district as well as continuing to take dad into rehab 3x per week with doctor appts, etc....would love to hear from you:)
call me...come see me...call me if you want to work on a quilt or need someone to quilt it for you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment